How to Grade Your Own Sewing Patterns Online Workshop
Learn how to grade sewing patterns online virtual workshop
In this three hours online webinar you will learn the following
- Introduction into different types of women's wear sizing
- How to grade sewing patterns up and down.
- This will be demonstrated for numerical sizing (6,8,10 e.t.c) and in alphabetical sizing(XS,S,M e.t.c)
- Importance of having a fit model when sampling.
- Q&A session at the end.
What you will need for the session
- Pen, pencil, eraser and sharpener
- Basic bodice or dress pattern block to work with, if you choose to follow along the process.
- French curve, pattern master and set square
- Long ruler
- Measuring tape
- Pattern paper
- Note pad and pen to take down measurements/useful information